
Well here it is- I got a hair cut last week, for the first time in over 6 months- and then yesterday I highlighted it (it had been 8 months). It turned out really blonde-great for a mid-winter pick-me up. Now I just need to loose some weight. I have been going to a step aerobics class for almost 2 months, and I think I have been watching what I eat - but so far, no weight loss (though I do feel stronger which is also one of my goals). Tips, anyone?
This picture is pretty cheesy- but you get the idea.

4 comments:
Nice new look! Although, to me you look same as you did in 12th ward. So, you look great!! I do remember your long long hair though.
My hair, right now reaches my lower back.
I love it. I wish that I could color my hair right now....because all I see is GREY!!!
You look beautiful Becky! So glad to be in touch again.
You look beautiful!
Post a Comment