I am so excited- the movie Passage to Zarahemla has finally come to our area!! It is playing in Pasco, WA currently. This is a much anticipated "Mormon" movie- different than the others-a fantasy with special effects, etc. . . The movie is written and directed by Chris Heimerdinger, the author of the wonderful Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites series- probably my most favorite fantasy series, and by and LDS author. So be on the lookout- it may come to your area soon too! Go see it and support Chris Heimerdinger in his movie making efforts!
See the website and trailer at this website: http://www.passagetozarahemla.com/
You can also keep checking back at this website to see if it is coming to your area.
Just to make sure we don't miss it (sometimes these come and go quickly)- we are going to go see it tonight. So - - I will let you know how it is!
11 months ago

2 comments:
Wow Becky, I'm so out of it. I've never even heard of this movie... I'm interested to see what you think of it.
In response to Mary, I don't think a lot of people have heard about it- which is too bad. It wasn't well advertised. It is Chris' first movie- so maybe that is why. I knew about the film several years ago before they even started filming because we buy LDS products from Chris Heimerdinger's online store (because we love his books so much!) and found out about it that way. So we have been waiting a long time to see it! I will let everyone know how it is after we see it tonight.
Post a Comment