Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pixie Cynthia




Here's my beautiful and brave Cynthia - - can you tell from the pictures what is different about her? She just got her ears pierced today! I think it looks great with her short hair cut (which totally fits her personality). I think the whole experience was more traumatic for me than her. It did hurt her when they did it and I could tell she was a bit upset (she cried a little), but now, just a couple of hours later she says they don't hurt AT ALL and she loves her new look! She was showing off to everyone. It was a huge step for me to do the piercing in the first place - this is so different than getting immunization shots because the hurt is purely for looks! Even now I still feel a little quesy and wonder if I was being a mean mom by encouraging her to get her ears pierced (though it still was her decision). Though every time I look at her, I am glad, because she looks so cute!

2 comments:

Mary Child said...

I agree; pierced ears on little girls are cute, especially with the haircut Cynthia has. She looks adorable.

I still haven't pierced my girls ears yet! Maybe one of these days...

arah said...

she looks cute!
I won't pierce Brinley's until she is old enough to take care of them herself. With my luck, she would take them out a few hours later.