Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jenna and Deric- Wedding Day!!



Friday September 26th was another amazing day for our family- Jon's youngest sister got married in the Spokane Temple to Deric Molner- - now she is Mrs. Molner! The ceremony was so beautiful, and the reception was gorgeous!


Setting up for the reception (we were there from 9pm to 1am Thursday night!!)




I needed a midnight snack- the centerpieces sure tasted good!
(her colors were brown and green- the table center pieces were trifle bowls with granny smith apples- - it looked so cool!)

Wedding day:

our family all dressed up!




The happy couple!!




The young nieces and nephews in attendence- aren't they adorable all dressed alike!




The wedding party- I love the colors.




Jon and me- we love the Spokane Temple!



Jenna's reception was great. I especially loved how kid friendly it was- she had a special kids table covered with butcher paper, so they could color, and kid friendly food nearby. My kids especially loved the candy buffet- people could take a little box and fill it with whatever candy they wanted as a favor. You can only imagine how much fun the kids (and adults) had with that! The food was great too. I especially enjoyed watching everyone dance - the kids had a ball.








It was a long day . . . but wonderful!


We had a really fun weekend visiting with family- the kids always love seeing their cousins!




Grandma and Grandpa and their grandchildren!


I just had to finish with this picture of Lillian eating leftover wedding cake - - mmmmm!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I just love weddings. It looks like you guys had a great time. Ella has that same little brown dress! I love it with the green ribbon. Your family picture is beautiful.

Natalie and Steve said...

What great pictures! Jon, the lace veil is very becoming.