Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cub Scouts Pinewood Derby

I almost forgot to post about this - - shame on me! This last week has been a blur because of how sick I am feeling . . . but I do at least want to post pictures from the Pinewood Derby. It took place last Friday, February 20th. I love my little cub scouts! They are so much fun and bring a lot of joy to my life. They had a blast with their pinewood derby cars . . .

Even though Marcus isn't technically in scouts yet (he turns 8 in April), he has been coming with me to our activities. He and Jon made a really cool Spongebob car. It did decently (he placed somewhere in the middle)- for his first car!







1 comment:

Tiffanie and Jeff Bodine said...

Aren't you just the perfect den mother!!