Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Monday, June 8, 2009

It's a boy!

Today was my official ultrasound! Besides everything looking really good, we confirmed that the baby is a boy! Jon popped over from the hospital to be there for the ultrasound- and we had fun seeing our VERY active and squirmy baby boy. The technician even commented on how much the baby liked to move around. Are we in for another active child? Us? Never! Someday I would love to get one of those 4-D ultrasounds- but for now this is great. It never ceases to amaze me how perfect the little babies are- God's creations truly are amazing. Profile: Facing us: This one is for my Dad- some great pictures of his feet! And last but not least- he IS most definitely a boy! And as a little treat- here is something I can blackmail this little guy with someday. My first ever view of him peeing. Is this a view of things to come or what! I hope this doesn't embarras anyone too much . . .

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. Hooray for little boys!!

Unknown said...

Oh good we need more little boys in the family.I bet marcus is really excited.

Danae said...

Very cool pictures. Congrats! What does Marcus think about a baby brother?

Renee' P said...

Yea! So happy for you! Two of each is nice!

Uberly Ewe said...

You crack me up with that last picture...of him peeing. That is just so funny. And how exciting to have another little baby boy! :) So happy for you both and the family!

Mary Child said...

Oh Becky, I know I am super late, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now you are officially balanced: 2 girls, 2 boys. How cute! Congrats to you guys and best of luck with the rest of your gestating!!!

Tiffanie and Jeff Bodine said...

You & me both now!! When is your due date again??

Natalie said...

Becky,

I'm a little slow on the blogs lately. CONGRATULATIONS! That is great news. I'm sure Marcus is happy (and the rest of you). Have you thought of names?

Love, Nattie

Brooke said...

So exciting! You'll have so much fun pulling out those baby boy clothes that you haven't seen for what...8 years now?

Sylwia said...

congratulations on your baby boy!!! that's wonderful!! nice to have such balance in your family. 2 boys and 2 girls! no such luck here!!!