Cynthia sometimes says the funniest things. She gets her words mixed up and sometimes what she comes up with his hilarious. She does it more than even Lillian. Here are some of our favorites:
"Can I have some Fruit by the Toe?" - - she said this once instead of Fruit by the Foot.
We found a cute pink Nintendo Gameboy at a garage sale and bought it for her (Marcus already has a blue one with a bunch of games). She was so excited and told us it is her "Game Girl".
She has a hard time saying hand sanitizer - - instead it sounds like "Handsom-itizer"
At the church Halloween party she comes running up to us to tell us one of her friends was dressed as a "Evil Princess". It took me a minute to figure out her friend had told her she is a MEDIEVAL princess.
And my absolute favorite happened today. Jon told her if she didn't get ready for church in time she would not get breakfast. She said- "Well then I would be QUICKING!" She meant to say FASTING! Needless to say Jon about died laughing. So funny how a 6 year old's mind works - - fast is the same as quick- right?
Lillian does say her share of cute things- -
Her newest is saying to everything "It's not my fault!" with her little hands on her hips, and her timing is always really funny.
She also shushes us whenever we are trying to dicipline her by saying "Shhh- baby Tyler is sleeping", no matter if Tyler is anywhere near us.
Whenever I call her a term of endearment- - like saying "Yes, honey" or "What is it, Dear", or even when I say "you are my big girl" or "you are good helper!" . . . she will say "I am not DEAR (or whatever I called her), I am LEN (how she says Lillian)."
11 months ago

3 comments:
Haha. Kids do think and say some strange and creative things. Elizabeth has a hard time with "hand sanitizer" too- she lumps it together and calls it "han-itizer."
SO cute! We've taken to writing down the funniest things that nieces and nephews say. We've got a great list going!
Those are so funny! I love all the cute things kids do and say! It is amazing!
Post a Comment