A picture of Elizabeth at one day old back in January, and then one of Laura and Elizabeth when I visited.

The Sunday I was gone was Scout Sunday. I know some of the following pictures are a little off as Jon was trying to instruct Cynthia on how to take the picture on his i-phone- but I think they are funny and cute!
A snow fort Jon started and the kids worked on more . . .
A recent Science Center trip: (you can tell this is our outing of choice since it is fun and we have a year pass- we certainly have gotten our money's worth. I am sure there are other really fun indoor things to do in the Detroit area, we just can't afford them!)
An image of what is to come? Marcus has REALLY taken to the piano and is whipping through his lessons. I am currently teaching him, and I couldn't be more proud. Will Tyler follow in his footsteps someday?
Happy Valentine's Day flowers from Jon! Lillies and Roses - - representing my lovely little girls . . .

1 comment:
Wow! Tyler looks a lot like Marcus! So cute!
Post a Comment