Fall is the time of birthdays for our family! Lillian's 5th, My 34th, Jon's 36th, all happened in September, and then we topped it all off with Tyler's 2nd birthay in October.
Lillian had a "My Little Pony" party with all of her little friends from church and the previous year's pre-school class. Fun, fun, fun little girly things!
Next was my birthday- just a night out to a Mexican Restaurant. Fun, though it was a bit wierd when they brought out the "birthday" treat- a flaming alcholic drink. . . . The waitress was so suprised when I said I didn't drink . . . All in all, I did have a wonderful night with Jon.
Then for Jon's birthday I made a non traditional birthday treat instead of cake (too many birthdays close together!)
He is one loved Daddy!
Tyler's cake was a huge brownie with ice cream in the middle- made to look like a basketball (which he LOVES). Not my best creation - - but it still was good enough for our family. Can't go wrong with brownies. My little guy is getting so big!!
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment