11 months ago
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Raise your hand if you are ready for Spring!
Ah- February in rural Washington . . . I am ready for green! I think we are all feeling a little cooped up in our cramped apartment - - time to make things a bit more interesting. So-it is time for me to jump on the bandwagon and start my own blog! We have all been a little under the weather recently, but I truly have so much to be grateful for! Jon is back in town after a month in Spokane- we are sure glad to have daddy back. Graduation is speeding towards us at lightning speed- has he really been in Medical School for that long? What an amazing experience it has been and what amazing people we have met in both Des Moines, Iowa (where Jon did the first two years of medical school, and Sunnyside, Washington where Jon has done 2 years of clinical rotations). I am so excited to move on to the next step in our lives (a residency in Family Practice for Jon)- especially to have a small income and not be going farther into debt for school! On the other hand, I know being the wife of a medical resident will be hard, and I am also sad to have to move away from some amazing friends, and the Yakima Valley! So- Spring? Do I want it to come quickly or not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay! I am so happy you have a blog. Now I can check in on you every day! This is going to be fun, trying to keep each other from going crazy with cabin fever!
I am so happy to see that you have a blog too! Wow! You will have to check out my blog if you have not done so already and read at the top the exciting news I have to share!
This is why you need snowshoes. All the cool people are getting them you know.
BECKY WILSON! OH MY GOSH! I'm so glad you have a blog now and I'm SO GLAD to see how great you are doing! I couldn't ever seem to stay in touch with you- we were both moving around so much- but I have thought about you over the years and I'm thrilled to be in touch again! So where will Jon's family practice be? Your littlest girl is so CUTE and I can't believe how big your other kids are! It goes SOOOOOOO fast. I will be checking in on your blog regularly. Congrats to Jon for nearing the end.... take care Becky!
Love, Mary Child
http://jonandmarychild.blogspot.com
Post a Comment