Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Thursday, March 20, 2008

EPIC commercial- watch for it on TV!

As some of you may know, EPIC (Cynthia's Pre-school) asked us to be in a commercial. Here it is! (If you are hearing the "love remains" song that plays on my blog and you can't hear the commercial, just go to the bottom of the screen to the player, and put the volume all the way down).

4 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

Wow! How cool! What does she learn while she is in the pre-school program at EPIC? What does EPIC stand for?

arah said...

cool...it's like your little 29 seconds of fame. definitely something to keep.

Shauna said...

I like the ending when Cynthia runs into your arms. I have to say it was a little weird seeing and hearing you with the heart tugging music playing in the background. It made me giggle.

Becky said...

Cynthia learns everything from letters to social skills to fun crafts- it is a really great pre-school program. She goes 4 days a week for 3 1/2 hours. It is this area's version of Head Start- pre-school at no cost for low income families. We will never qualify again- which is good because that means we actually have an income, but I wish I could pay for a pre-school this good! They even bus her to and from school. EPIC stands for Enterprise for Programs in the Community. They also do youth programs, the crisis nursery, etc.