Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Seussical the Musical and a busy Saturday

What a day! Thanks to my very loving and supportive husband, I was able to do all that I did today. First we started the day with a family walk- the weather is becoming so nice- spring is on it's way!!! We are going to make it a family tradition to go walking every Saturday morning together as a family, so we can jump start the day. The rule is the kids (except Lillian) have to walk the whole way- and we did a mile. They did great- every week we are going to try to go a little farther.

The bag sale at Sunnyside Christian Thrift store was next, where you stuff all the clothes and shoes you can into a large paper bag and pay only $5 for a bag! I got a LOT of great clothes for the kids. Thanks Tiffanie for telling me about it!

Next I rushed home to have some salad for lunch (yea me), and make some fresh tomato basil bruchetta (which turned out yummy!) for Christy Linde's (a beautiful young bride-to be in our ward) bridal shower. I took Pampered Chef orders as part of the shower so had a nice little display on that. It was a wonderful shower, and I had so much fun helping Natalie at her home. You are amazing Natalie!

The HIGHLIGHT of the evening was when Jon and I took Marcus and Cynthia (Lillian stayed with a babysitter) to see the Sunnyside High School Musical- Seussical the Musical. What a wonderful production! We all enjoyed it so much- even Cynthia, our little wiggle worm was enraptured by the fun characters and music. Everyone's favorite was Horton the Elephant (the hero of the show) and of course, the Cat in the Hat (as shown below). Marcus also liked the monkeys -"the Wickersham brothers". The story was a clever blend between several stories- mostly Horton Hatches and Egg, and Horton Hears a Who, Gertrude McFuzz, and a bit of The Grinch.


After the show Marcus got an autograph from the Cat in the Hat! He was a riot! Cynthia also went up after the show and said "Good Job, Cat!" and gave him a high five.

2 comments:

Renee' P said...

That's one busy day if you ask me! Good job Becky.

Natalie said...

What a fun, busy day! You are the amazing one. I wish I had as productive days as you! Good job!