Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

House update

OK- quick update- we did find a bank that will process our home loan! Now it is just up to the underwriter to approve it. Apparantly (according to the bank), we do qualify for an FHA loan, because Jon has a signed contract for employment for a year- and it is the same profession that he has been working in (even though he was a student). The banker told us that she just went to training on these kinds of loans last week- and is pretty sure we qualify. So- everyone pray that the underwriter approves it! We won't know until next week. We still feel extremely good about this house - - so I have faith it will work out. If not- we were meant to go through the trial of it! I am feeling a lot better- but still cautious with my emotions- I don't want to get too excited and not have it work out again.

4 comments:

Renee' P said...

Becky, I am praying for you. If this is the "right" house, then it'll work out just fine. If not, the there's something better out there. Good luck!

Natalie said...

I hope the best for you and your family. 35 minutes is not too far at all! I hope I don't "pressure" you to much. It is just to show how important you are to me and how much I'll miss you being in my daily life. You are a wonderful friend.

Mary Child said...

Good luck Becky! I hope it all works out just the way you want it to!

The Barney's said...

I just typed a ton and it didnt post!!! Anyways, it is so exciting and stressful all at the same time, so we'll keep ya in our prayers. Keep us all updated on things with the house buying. We looked at buying and found out that when you own your own business, because the lending indusrty had gone so downhill, you have to be in business for 2 years before you can be approved for a home loan and even then we'll probably have to have 10-20% down. So another year in a rental, a non enclosed fenced yard and neighbors 5 ft away on either side!! Boohoo for me. I know I shouldnt complain... you toughed it out in little apartment for so long and it is well deserved for you guys to be in a bigger home! Goodluck! Love Lori