This picture was taken last October at Grandma and Grandpa Monson's house- one of the biggest smiles she has ever given for the camera! Then today, while Cynthia was taking a bath- we heard Cynthia scream something about Lillian - so we ran to the bathroom and found this:
11 months ago

8 comments:
She is so cute Becky! That's funny that she just hopped in the bathtub in her pjs.
Good job on the weight loss too!
Becky your kids are out of this world cute! I love your blog, I check it out weekly now just to see what you guys are up to. Congrats on the weightloss, what is your secret? I have a few (15) lbs I would like to lose. I am for sure going to try that trifle recipe. Anyway, hope all is well.
Stacy
how funny. Bug tried to do this the other day....he didn't want to wait to take off his clothes to get in. LOL
LOL. My Elizabeth has been known to do that too. Or sneak up on me while I am in the shower and join me.
And congrats on the weight-loss. You are looking great!
How cute is Lillian. Funny that she just hopped in with PJ's on and all. Awesome job on the weight loss. 15lbs in 6 weeks is awesome. You are an inspiration to everyone. I'm almost to my 20lb mark, but I started janurary 20 mine has been really slow, but it's good to do it slow, so you know it will stick. You're doing great!!! Keep us posted. I love reading about everyone's weight loss journey's and getting healthier
I just found out that you are moving to Yakima in June. How nice. My mom's family lives there!!
I agree with Matt and Stacy: your kids ARE out of this world cute!
Hey Becky, so funny Tyson did the same thing to Katelyn last month. I had just dressed him after his bath but he obviously wasnt done. Those funny little things they do. And she is so cute! Lori
Post a Comment