Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories

I have seen many other blogs with this Tag, and although I am TERRIBLE at doing tags I wanted to do this one, especially since I have had so much fun commenting on everyone elses.

So here goes:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see what memories people have of you. It's great to see the responses.

3. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!

I would love to hear what you guys remember about me!

10 comments:

Kim said...

I remember meeting you for the first time and you were so nice and friendly. You became my VT and you were the best, you faithfully came every month and I loved our visits, it was nice to know there were other's going through the rough times (husbands studying all the time, etc..)I always loved getting to know you.

arah said...

I remember you as an apartment manager and you had a pampered chef party in your front room. There were like 15 of us there and Brinley pooped in her diaper and there was nowhere to change her.
We would all sit together at Enrichment night with our kids lined up in car seats against the wall.
We would have fun get togethers in the rec room of the apartments you managed. Those were fun.
You always have a smile on your face.

Karen said...

Im with arah i loved the get togethers in the rec room with all the kiddos running around....and the workout days up there...

Unknown said...

Lets see. I barely remember meeting you, I was young. But I do remember seeing you and Jon together at the pioneer thing on Mt. Spokane and I was super excited to see he was dating a beautiful girl!
But my favorite memory is sitting in the living room talking with you and everyone else on news years eve and the boys were trying on Katie's hair extensions and using them in their hair. That was so funny. I think thats my favorite memory. Thanks for being a great sister in law! I love you! Can't wait to see you soon! and I get to show you the girl's dresses that they are going to wear in my wedding and showing you what I want Marcus to wear! I am so excited!!!!!

Mary Child said...

Okay Becky, I already left a memory of you on my blog, but I'll leave one more of you for yours.

The first time I ever saw you, you were giving a talk in Pines Ward. You did an awesome job and I was totally intimidated thinking, "Okay, another perfect little Mormon couple; BYU, temple married, doctor-bound husband..." I never thought I would have anything in common with you, and I'm SO GLAD I was wrong!

From the first coversation I had with you, you were so normal, so down-to-earth, and so likable. I am still AMAZED by all that you do; you're an amazing mother, a faithful member of the Church, and the most supportive wife on the planet! I admire so many things about you Becky, and am SO GLAD we're friends!

Tiffanie and Jeff Bodine said...

Ooooh, how about all our workouts doing Step Aerobics and the weight loss contest that we both won!! And I can't forget the many birthday parties we threw; our fancy 1800's theme dinner, the spa night, going out to PF Changs, your birthday going out to eat, and the 27 dresses party, they've all been so much fun! And when the kids were involved like the halloween party and all our date nights and playgroups every Friday. Those are some of my favorites!!

Natalie said...

I have so many wonderful memories with you. I'm going to sayyour 30th birthday at Snipes and then my 30th birthday at your beachfront apt. I'm glad to have spent some major milestones with each other. I'm so happy to be your friend.

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

I especially remember the GREAT Harry Potter party you had in your little apartment in Des Moines, It didn't matter that we had small apartments, you still invited everyone and it was really fun.
Also, I remember when we first moved there and we were a bit apprehensive, but when we got to church that first week everyone already knew who we were and I am sure that was you and Jon spreading the word. It made the move so much easier for us and made us feel great from the start. I didn't know how much of a big deal it was until we moved again and didn't have that start. So, thank you a million times.

Uberly Ewe said...

I remember you and your family the first sunday you came to church and Marcus and Jon where wearing the same suite and ties...They loooked so cute.
I also remember going to book club with you and talking about the different books in the laundry room of the apartment complex that you managed and I lived in.
I also remember the late night talks, and how you always where there to talk to when I was down with infertility issues. I felt like I could talk to you about how I was aching to be a MOM. You gave me such good advice and helped me during that time.

Brooke said...

Wow, my first memory would have to be talking to you on the phone before you even moved to Sunnyside, and instantly feeling like you were going to be one of my best friends when both of us were on the phone hiding in the closets trying to talk while our kids were yelling at us. That, and when you told me that you loved to watch Smallville. I was so blessed that you moved here, and I know I have a friend for life!