
Then ta da - this is how it turned out!! I must have used the wrong kind of cake (don't use super moist!) because is just crumbled. Jon was helping me and he just kept cutting off the corners that were falling, making the cake smaller and smaller, then we tried to take the cake pieces to make the tub edge because cutting down into the cake was making it even more unstable. As I was trying to glue it all back together with frosting, the side got so heavy that it completely broke apart.
Sorry Lillian! We just took the cake pieces, added ice cream and made them into Sundaes.
Blowing out the candles:
I love you Lillian! You are amazingly adorable and so smart. I love your hugs and your laugh. I am so glad you are my daughter.

5 comments:
The pictures are so cute. It's always the thought that counts. I'm sure the cake tasted just as good.
Happy Birthday Lillian. You are getting so big! Let us know when we can come play with you again!
Happy Birthday Lillian! Hey, don't worry about the cake. We all have flops once in a while. Luckily, ice cream cures many things. :o)
I bet she loved her cake anyway. your story made me laugh.
I am not a great cake maker either. I only need to look at a cake and it falls apart.
Happy Birthday Lillian.
2 years old. Wow! time flies.
Post a Comment