I found Lillian the other day very carefully taking my canned food out of the cupboard and stacking them. I thought it was quite amazing- some of the stacks were 5 cans tall! When I came up with the camera- she looked at me and said "cheese!". Although she is exhausting to take care of- I love my two year old.
Happy Veterans day, a bit late! We had a fun day with my good friend Tiffanie who came up from Sunnyside to visit of Tuesday- Veteran's day. I love days like that!! We had such a good time, the day flew by even though the kids were all home from school. Thanks Tiffanie for coming, and thanks for being such a great friend!

5 comments:
CUTE Becky. Lillian is adorable, and those pictures made me smile because I have some of Gage at that age doing the exact same thing! Toddlers are hard to keep up with, but they sure are cute!!!
She is a little doll! Wish we were close so she and Kathryn could play! They'd be quite the duo.
How cordinated Lilian is! We'll have fun with blocks and cans this Tuesday, then. She is ADORABLE.
that is just to cute. she is very skilled. I know what you mean about a handful, but then your heart just melts when they do something so cute.
Hannah and Ben used to do that all the time with my cans. Check this blog out Becky, it made me laugh. It doesn't have anything to do with Lillian really, but I thought you might enjoy it. http://erin-paperboats.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment