11 months ago
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Grandma Mary
It seems like everything is happening at the same time. The day after Thanksgiving, Jon's Grandma Mary Doty (his mother Betty's mother) passed away. Her funeral is on the same day as my Grandfather's funeral! So, we will all be going to Spokane, and I will get on a plane with my parents to California, while Jon stays in Spokane with the kids. I hope everything goes smoothly . . . Anyway, it is sad news in essence, but at the same time we feel that it was her time - - and though we will miss her, we will look forward to seeing her again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry to hear about this Becky.
Good luck on the trip.
It is nice to know you will be with her again.
I'm so sorry to hear there are two funerals in your family!!! Aren't we grateful to know exactly WHERE she is going & that we have forever families?
Post a Comment