Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines Day- a day early (better than talking about Friday the 13th . . .)

I know I have been a little short of pictures recently- so here a few random ones!

The kids love popcorn!! We had a fun movie and popcorn night last week.



The kids came home today with tons of Valentines from school - - even Lillian had some from our playgroup!






Just something random- - this is Marcus' door to his bedroom:


It is classic Marcus and made Jon and me chuckle (especially the no peeing - - you can see the things we have dealt with over the last few years with our little girls).

If you can't read it- the signs say (including spelling mistakes)- starting with the red one on the left:

Name: Marcus
Rules!
1. no peeing in my room
2. you have to listen to me
3. you cant do anything until it is freetime
4. no Babys allowed in my room
5. no girls allowed in my room but if girls are nice to me then they can go in my room
6. and my friends can go in my room
my friends are: (next paper)

** the picture in the middle was drawn by Cynthia and given to Marcus


my friends are:
ethan W. (boy)
ethan h. (boy)
Camerin and Devon (boys)
angel (boy)
alexes (girl)

extras:
7. no fighting
8. Dont argue with the boss of this room
9. Dont wine
10. Dont complain

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Marcus's door! That is SOOOOO him. Its super funny!!! Made my day!

Uberly Ewe said...

Oh I love the popcorn pic.
And the lists that Marcus did....Bug kind of does this but he is not writing real letters yet, starting too, but it is mostly just scribbles. I have him read the lists he creates. I can't wait tell the day I see a list like this on Bug's door. *sweet* and *funny*

Mary Child said...

Oh my gosh Becky, you totally made me laugh out loud! Those signs are GREAT...

No peeing in my room either, and definitely no arguing with the boss of this room.

Marcus is awesome!

Happy V day!

Shauna said...

Loved number #1. I should put that on my door.

Shauna said...

Wish I had popcorn bowls that big. I inherited the plastic yellow popcorn bowls. You remember those.

Danae said...

I wish I could have a no peeing rule at my house. Perhaps someday when my kids are all old enough to not have accidents anymore. Marcus is doing very well with his writing!

Janae @ Bring-Joy said...

Your kids are getting so big, and blonde! And so cute. Lilian is huge. I hope you had a great Valentine's day!

Natalie said...

Sweet. It looks like you had a great Valentine's Day. Your kids are so cute and I can't believe how big they are getting- especially Lillian.