Here it is!! We ended up buying a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan and we LOVE it. We looked at some other types of vans and newer ones that would have been a stretch financially, but when we came across this one we fell in love with it! I just knew it was OUR van- - it just felt right. It has the cool features like captains chairs, stow and go seats, tinted windows, automatic locks, cd and tape player, and my FAVORITE- automatic doors. I just have to push a button on my key, or on a console in the front and the doors open or close by themselves!!! What a change after having to use my hip to bump our broken sliding door closed. AND our payments are really low and totally affordable for us. I don't even have to yank the kids out of their activities to fit it in our budget. Even though it has 60,000 miles on it, it has been really well taken care of and will last us for the time we need it for. The dealership even took Jon's Barretta in as a trade in for $500- - exactly what we bought it for 2 1/2 years ago. We were NOT sorry to see that ugly car go! I shouldn't be too hard on it - - it served it's purpose really well for us for the years we had it.
11 months ago

7 comments:
Yay for the new van! I love the features on newer vehicles, don't you?
i loved getting my first van. it's so nice when you have 3+ kids. i'm very happy for you!
I love the automatic doors too! They are so great!!
Congrats. I hope it helps you guys out. It is very important to make sure you have a reliable car. congrats again!
Wow, that's great! Congrats. That's cool that Cynthia lost a tooth. Clara is rather scared to have her teeth fall out. I think as she sees her friends lose teeth she will be okay. Glad things are going a little better. First years is almost over for you!! Hope you start to feel better soon.
Wow! I'm so excited for you!! I deserve it :) My kids couldn't stop playing with the automatic doors for the first few months...drove me crazy! I need to call you soon, it's been too long!
Nice ride! We got our caravan with 60,000 on it too and it's still going strong 5 1/2 yrs and 80,000 more miles later.
Post a Comment