Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Friday, September 11, 2009

Peaches . . .

I love peaches! Earlier this week I picked peaches for 40 cents a pound- I bought something like 42 pounds off of only two trees. The orchard was amazing, the peaches were literally falling off the trees there were so many! It is so fun to live in this area where I am surrounded by fruit orchards and vinyards. I had fun canning them, and we have been enjoying eating them too - - can we say fresh peach milk-shake?? Now I just need pears . . . and the apple trees are looking pretty cool too with their huge red apples which should be ready soon! I will have to get some pictures to post later.



Also- my little peach of a daughter lost her tooth on the top- she looks sooooo cute! I love seeing her smile and it is funny to watch her eat. I also love the lisp it creates! It makes me think of Junie B Jones, first grader . . .



1 comment:

Natalie and Steve said...

Oh goodness! I'm jealous! I think fresh peaches are the best food in the world!

Congrats on only having 32 days to go until baby time! Here's to him being early! I hope you are feeling well!