Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yipee- my camera is back!

My camera just was delivered- fixed and ready to go! So- I was finally able to upload the pictures I had taken earlier in August (the port to plug it into the computer is what was broken).

First-we have had several friends from out of town visit in the last month. Just last week my childhood friend Christy Randal stopped by- it was so fun to visit and catch up! The beginning of August Brooke Whittle and her kids were up in Yakima staying with the other Whittles who are in our ward (yes- the same ones we just went to visit in CA). So they came over with some of our Sunnyside friends for a swim.

Then, my really great friend Lori Barney who I knew from our 2 years in Spokane (2002-2004) was in the area in August so she stopped by with her family (I actually have pictures of this visit!):



And next - - what happens when kids are home for the summer and are BORED!!! Luckily they were mostly washable markers . . .




3 comments:

Shauna said...

Yikes! I'm not showing these pictures to my kids.

Tiffanie and Jeff Bodine said...

Hilarious!! I couldn't help but laughing at those pics of your kids!!

Danae said...

MMmmm... Very artistic children you have there! hehehe. My kids mixed chalk and water and decorated the bathroom last night. Crayola chalk stains surprisingly well.