Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Monday, November 16, 2009

Tyler's Blessing Day



I know this is a couple of weeks late- but here are the pictures from Tyler's blessing day on November 1st. Both sets of Grandparents came, and we had a wonderful day!

Here is Tyler in his blessing outfit and laying on his new quilt made by Grandma Wilson! Isn't the quilt beautiful?




I feel so blessed to have such an amazing family. I love all my children so dearly. It is amazing how with each child my heart and soul expands to incorporate another one of Heavenly Father's children. It isn't that my love gets divided amond my children, it is that my CAPACITY to love grows to include another. What an amazing blessing!

1 comment:

sewdelightful said...

Such a cute baby! Love the blessing outfit too! ;) Glad you are doing well! I finally have been posting about WDW, so you'll have to check out my blog!