All the kids just had well child checks within the last couple of weeks- everyone is healthy. I am also glad we were ALL able to get the H1N1 (Swine flu) vaccine too!
Just for my own records:
Marcus: 8 years old
Height: 52 1/4 inches (4 foot 4 1/4 inches) 61%
Weight: 62 pounds 58%
Cynthia: 6 years old
Height: 44 5/8 inches (3 foot 8 5/8 iches) 29%
Weight: 42 pounds 27%
Lillian: 3 years old
Height: 38 1/4 inches (3 foot 2 1/4 inches) 73%
Weight: 32 pounds 60%
Tyler: 5 weeks old
Height: 21 1/2 inches 45%
Weight: 9 pounds 11 ounces 50%
11 months ago

2 comments:
I guess I should have expected Cynthia to be in the low end of the weight percentiles. She so teeny!
Cute idea! I should do this once a year too; what a cute scrapbook page that would be!
(Your last post was hilarious! I love all the cute things kids say)!!!
Post a Comment