Last year we tried to get a picture of Lillian by our Tiger Lillies- - she is our Lily! As a two year old, she wouldn't really cooperate. This year, as soon as we noticed them blooming and started talking about the Tiger Lillies, she ran over to them and told us to take a picture of her with them- - I think she remembered last year when we were trying to get her to pose with the flowers! She understands that she is our Lily- - just like we have a Cynthia "rose" . . .
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
She is such a cutie!!
Read all your posts. I have been a slacker at reading blogs lately. I am glad to hear that through all that you guys have been through you still feel peace. We will continue to keep you in our prayers.
*hugs*
Great posts about the kids and your anniversay trip to Portland.
~Brenda
Post a Comment