Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Sunday, October 31, 2010

We love the Coons!


It has been so much fun living close to one of my sisters. One of our first few weekends Laura and her family came up to visit. We had fun going to Metro Beach and just hanging out at our house.







Then a month or so later, for General Conference Weekend the beginning of October, we went down to Columbus to see them. The four hour drive feel so much shorter than the three hours it would take to get to Spokane when we lived in Yakima because the drive to Columbus is mostly beautiful picturesque farmland and forest (with the exception of a few cities). We even saw many Amish carriages, among the small towns with homes dating back to the 1830's.

We had a wonderful weekend watching conference and we spent half of Saturday at the Columbus Zoo! Here's to many more fun times over the next few years!











Laura made a wonderful cheescake to celebrate Jon's birthday:



Fall Fun at a local park near Laura's house!




2 comments:

Jessica Farmer said...

wow Becky, This is the craziest thing. Did your sister sing in BYU Women's Chorus? If so, I think we were folder buddies for a while before she got married! That is totally wild! What a small world! Email and let me know if I am thinking of the same girl!

Laura Coons said...

I sang 1st/2nd soprano in Women's Chorus during the Fall of 2003.

Becky-I am excited to see you again!