Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Baby Blessing in Ohio

I love that I have two siblings living close by. The Coons did the baby blessing for Elizabeth on March 11th. We came down Saturday morning and spent a day and a half with them, and my brother Steve and his family who came from Chicago. Saturday actually had decent weather, so we took the kids to the park and mostly just had fun hanging out together.

Little Elizabeth all bundled up at the park- isn't she a doll!




Fun picture of Ben!


All dressed up for the blessing! Elizabeth is wearing Laura's old blessing dress:



I really wanted to get a picture of Joshua (my brother Steve's little boy) and Tyler together. . . . but as you can see it wasn't going to work . . . I love these pictures! This is what I get for trying to take pictures of one year old boys! Oh well- boy cousins all the way!


2 comments:

Natalie and Steve said...

Steve and I just sat here and laughed and laughed at those pictures! They just kept getting better. We loved little Tyler's face of "Well, I'm not really sure what to do with this..."

Laura Coons said...

Pictures or videos of tantruming kids always tickles my funny bone!