This is from the 4th of July (I know, a bit late- but remember, my camera is still getting fixed!). This pool has saved our family for the summer! We have really enjoyed having it- the kids spend hours everday in it. Cynthia's swimming skills have dramatically gone up- she swims great under water and can swim the whole length of our pool (which is only 18 feet- but still!).
So again- there is an open invitation for ANYONE to come visit us and use our pool! We love visitors and to have friends over!
5 comments:
How much fun to have a pool. It looks like you guys are enjoying it.
HOW FUN!!! My dad is having a pool put in, but it won't be up & running 'til next summer- I can't WAIT. I'm already planning Ivy's 6th birthday party in his backyard!
Isn't summer fun. A pool makes summer the best.
I have nominated your blog for an award. Check out my blog to except it.
http://brenda-bryan.blogspot.com/2008/07/award.html
oh and I wish we lived closer....because I would so be in the pool right now.
You are a true blogger! Your blog is so cute! I'll find a cuter background from your link. Thanks! I'm glad you are in my ward too and love to get to know your whole family! You guys seem awesome!!
Post a Comment