Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Sunday, November 9, 2008

The most beautiful pictures of Lillian










My friend Natalie in Sunnyside came up to Yakima and took some absolutely AMAZING pictures of Lillian. Thanks so much Natalie!! These are just a few of my favorite.

12 comments:

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

Lillian is a beautful girl!
Thanks for the recipes, they sound delicious. I don't know if you ever got to try Lisa Muirs absolutely fabulous lemon bars but I made them for Matt's sweet tooth tonight. Ohhh, so good although mine do not do Lisa's justice, still very good!

Sylwia said...

i love the ones where she is touching her cheeks. you have such beautiful girls! we'll have to set them up when they are in collage with my boys!

Robin said...

You are right - they are wonderfully beautiful! You have the most photogenic kids. :) You have a very talented friend as well! I love how the green bow around her waist pulls in the green from the leaves in the background. Just incredible! Lillian is so expressive; I can't imagine you have even one picture of her (or of Cynthia or Marcus) that is not absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Renee' P said...

She's a doll! I love the pictures. What a great photographer!

Cindy said...

The pictures are very adorable. I need to get someone that knows photography to do some cute outdoor shots of my girls. Thanks for your comment. It's other mom's random thoughts I thrive on as well. I always get in the trap of it's just me having a hard time keeping it together, but really it's all moms and I find strength in knowing I'm not alone. Keep on trucking, and some day our husbands will come back to us after they get through residency and hunting season : )

Brooke said...

Natalie is so talented. Lillian is so cute. She has (all your kids do) the most beautiful blue eyes and long eyelashes, I'm jealous! I want to try your caramel dip, but scared too. I know it will be me who eats most of it. Help! I'm starting to gain some weight back. I think of how hard I worked to get that baby weight off and I don't want to gain it back. I'm impressed you're doing so well! I think i'm going to look into treadmills. I just have to use it once I have it!

June said...

A wonderful model and a wonderful photographer made a masterpiece! All of them are absolutely beautiful!

Beverly said...

Those pictures are so adorable! Natalie did such a great job! Lillian is so cute. So photogenic! I love the "fall" pictures.

Lisa said...

Becky she is sooooo cute!! the pictures are great

Unknown said...

wow! Those are adorable! and of course I love the ones in the polka dot dress cuase I picked it out! haha I am glad you are using it! She looks so grown up and so dang cute!!!!!

Janae @ Bring-Joy said...

Oh my goodness! SHe's gorgeous. I'm quite partial, considering she still looks like Asher's twin sister. Lovely pics.

Uberly Ewe said...

great pictures. In the last one, she really looks like Marcus.