Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring Break in Utah Pictures

I have pictures from my sister Shauna in Utah from our visit over Spring Break - - fun stuff!

My brother Steve's wife, Natalie had her 22nd birthday the first full day I was in town. Happy Birthday Natalie! We love you! I am so happy you are a part of our family!



Cousins love a sleepover! Shauna's kids, 3 year old Hannah, and 1 1/2 year old Adam were so much fun for my kids to play with. Cousin power!



Fun dancing with Uncle Pat!




Playing "In the Treasure Box"

(can you guess what animal Cynthia is? Clue: it is the pink friend of Spongebob . . . )



The best Aunt ever!!


Shauna did some really fun art projects with the kids while I was in Arizona:


She also took them to Kangaroo Zoo - - a huge playground of inflatable jump houses, slides, obstacle courses . . . you name it. The kids had a ball of course!






After I got back from Arizona, we took the kids to the Gateway Children's Museum in Salt Lake City. What a fun place! The kids dressed up, played with plastic groceries, farms, and play houses, climbed a climbing wall, spent tons of time sending balls up tubes, played in water . . . . and much more.




Thanks to the Mosbackers for an amazing week!

1 comment:

Tiffanie and Jeff Bodine said...

Looks like the kids had a blast, and you were able to get away from it all too! That's such a blessing, us moms need that once in a blue moon!