I got to see Brooke this week! Brooke Whittle and her family came up for a visit from California this week- so we had a chance to hang out a bit. My kids also had a great time seeing their long lost friends . . . We had them over for the afternoon on Tuesday (never has 4 hours gone by so fast), and then saw them again, along with many other Sunnyside friends on Wednesday at a park in Sunnyside. It was an especially fun day for Marcus because Wednesday was April 15th- his 8th birthday! I got doughnuts so he could celebrate with his friends.
I have missed Brooke so much this year, but am grateful for blogging and phone calls to keep us in touch. We will have to go visit them in their rural North Eastern California town sometime this summer! Thanks for being such a true friend Brooke!
Pictures from the park:




2 comments:
It was SO wonderful to see you! It's like I never left. Thank you so much for having us over (I'm still thinking about the Bunny Tracks). The kids had a great time, and I know they will never forget their Sunnyside visit! Hopefully we can visit again when we go up to Spokane in July. love you!
I'm soooo sad I missed that. I am missing you and Brooke so much. I'm glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment