Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Cynthia!


My little girl turned 6 years old yesterday- on August 18th! Amazing. Saturday the 15th we had her birthday party- a "Littlest Pet Shop" party (her favorite toys) - - and an outdoor swim party. We had several little girls over and we had a really fun time! We had a few friends from church, one from school, one who's dad works with Jon, and even a couple of friends from Sunnyside!







Tuesday the 18th was her actual birthday. I took the kids to Toys R Us so she could spend her birthday money on - - you guessed it- - more littlest pet shop animals! That night we all celebrated as a family by going out to Ablebee's - - what a treat! We hardly ever go out like that, and the kids did great. We had coupons for free kids meals . . .

I am so glad Cynthia is a part of our family. She brings so much energy to our house. She is a "high highs and low lows" kind of kid- - nothing is ever dull with her around! Friendly and outgoing, and although she is a bit impulsive - - she is able to accomplish so much because of her adventurous and courageous spirit!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday to Cynthia! I can't believe how much she has changed since I saw her last! She has really grown up. She is a cutie. What a fun party!! You're a super fun mom.

Renee' P said...

SO cute! Happy bday Cynthia! They grow so fast!

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

Hey looks like a way fun b-day party. I just read the note you left on my blog. Nebraska does have some crazy storms but it is alot less humid here than Des Moines, so we do have a sprinkler system but this summer we have only had to water about twice a week. It's nice, I love the lawn and am glad we don'thave to water alot because it would cost a fortune because of the size of it. And youa re right, it is really nice to own your own house. I love it! good luck making it thorugh the next 56 days til the next baby!

Mary Child said...

Oh happy birthday to Cynthia! I'm so happy to hear that she had such a great day. We are very familiar with the littles pet shop love affair around here- Ivy has one going on right now too!!!

Glad to hear it was a great time for everyone! Happy belated birthday to Cynthia!

Tiffanie and Jeff Bodine said...

I'm so glad that her birthday turned out to be fun!! We're sorry we missed it (we were gone on vacation) Happy belated birthday Cynthia!!

Natalie and Steve said...

Happy Birthday Cynthia!