Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Friday, June 4, 2010

Tyler's 6 month pictures


Tyler at 7 months old

Actually, Tyler will be 8 months old on the 7th (above is a more current picture of him- my little blondie!) I am posting these really late! He is such a fun baby. He is eating up a storm, and especially loves to eat things he can pick up with his little fingers. He still will not take a bottle and so is still nursing, which is interesting for me because all my babies stopped nursing at this age. He is super social and LOVES to play and watch his older siblings, and any other children near by. He can't sleep without his blanket and pacifier, and still wakes up a few times at night. Though I do miss sleep, I love nursing and snuggling with him. He is just starting to crawl and sits up without any trouble. My absolute favorite thing is to play with him and getting him to giggle- it is the most wonderful sound on this earth! Truly, I want my baby to stay a baby longer! He is growing up way too fast- - I know he will be a big kid before I can blink. What a wonderful blessing he has been for our family.

Enjoy these amazing pictures my friend Melissa took of Tyler!














2 comments:

Tiffanie and Jeff Bodine said...

Love the pictures, he's so adorable! And I enjoy hearing about him because it's like looking a tiny bit into the future for Kai right?

Natalie said...

Wow! Where has the time gone? Even though Ella says I can't use this word for boys- Tyler is beautiful!