Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

In Spokane- and still no pictures

I just wanted to write a quick update- since I haven't written anything for a while. And sorry for no pictures- my camera is still being fixed. Sigh . . .

Last week was actually a GREAT week and it went by fast. I am making some friends! Yea! (Thanks to book club . . .) We had friends from our new ward, and my old ward in Sunnyside over to swim different times over the course of the week. Brooke Whittle and her family are moving this week- so I spent some time with her and her kids. I am going to miss her so much! Marcus will really miss his friends Devon and Cameron . . . And Cynthia will miss Audrey . . . their whole family were amazing friends.

So - life is happy - - Jon is planting bushes in the front yard and things are looking awesome, things with the house are going well, and Jon is loving being a doctor (though LONG hours of working, taking home call, etc . . . ). The kids are doing good- and I am learning to enjoy having them home. I am currently in Spokane for the week having fun visiting Jon's family, my family- my sister Laura and her family who are in town, and even my cousin Melanie in Post Falls. I am just so sad not to have pictures because my camera is still getting fixed! Anyway- I will be here until Monday- so if any Spokane friends want to meet up- let me know!

5 comments:

arah said...

when did you get in to Spokane? i would love to get together, but we will be camping this weekend, i believe we are leaving Thursday night. Anyway, i know there are friends who would love to get together for a playdate!

Karen said...

WE are planning a play date for tomorrow...11:00 at pavilion park in liberty lake...

Uberly Ewe said...

oh Becky!!! I would love to get together. What are your plans for Friday??? The only thing I have planned is a massage in Spokane Valley so I can meet up before hand or in the afternoon and I could bring Bug in the afternoon.
Email me and let me know ok. If you can get together that would be great but if you already have other plans that is fine too. I know how hard it is to squeeze all your friends in on a visit.

Karen said...

due to some personal issues i will not be at the park...hope some other people show up...you can call lillie and jill and see if they are going...sorry...hope to se you next time your in town...

Mary Child said...

Becky, I'm so jealous that you are in Spokane; I want to go back and visit sometime.

Congratulations to Jon. I'm sure it is very rewarding to be practicing now, as it's been a long road full of hard work! Glad that everything with the house is going well and that you're so happy with life right now... you deserve it!!!