Wilson Family

Wilson Family
November 2013

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Thanks for your encouragement

I have to say thanks to everyone who posted a comment on my "Medical Resident" post. I have such great friends! Your comments really helped me get through this week (Jon had another really long one- and was gone again today- Sunday). I was able to handle church much better this week because my attitude really improved- due to your encouragement. The kids are doing better too. We didn't even have to leave sacrament meeting once! I don't even know how long it has been since that happened. Don't get me wrong, it still was a struggle to truly get much out of that hour because I was still struggling with the kids- but it was sooo much better. And truly- things seep in here and there. So thanks!

The only thing I am dreading tonight while Jon is gone are sick kids. We went over to a friends house this evening (the Hirtles - a new medical student family in our ward- they are GREAT! I have loved getting to know Stephanie!). Lillian threw up all over herself, me and their couch. Ugh- so GROSS! I can never get used to throw up. Anyway- I am hoping she just ate something bad (Heck, I caught her licking the fly swatter yesterday- who knows what has gone into that mouth). We will see. That was a couple of hours ago, and so far nothing else has happened so I can hope! I'm not feeling too well either -I may be in for a long night!

2 comments:

Chris said...

It seems when it rains it pours. Hang in there Becky if only because you have us essentially following in your footsteps. We're rooting for you and praying for you.

Mary Child said...

OOOOOOhhhhh bummer about the puking. Hope it doesn't escalate from here...!