11 months ago
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Marcus Update
I just had to write a quick update. Marcus is a whole new kid. He is happy, energetic and his relationship with family members has really taken off. It's also amazing to see his spritual growth. This is MY SON! This is who he is, not the unhappy, irritable kid he was before. I am so proud of him and his efforts, and for the help we have been able to get him. I just wanted everyone to know how much things have gotten better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So glad to hear that he is doing so much better!! What a blessing and a relief for you and your whole family!
Two thumbs up!
I've been thinking about you lately. I'm so glad Marcus is feeling better!
That's great that he's doing so much better!
I love your big boy!!! way to go buddy!!
That is awesome!
Post a Comment